Anxious?


The other day, I was reading, and I started to have a panic attack. A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear or anxiety and physical symptoms. 

My heart was starting to beat fast and I knew why because I had seen the signs earlier on before it became intense. There was just a trigger at that point that intensified it.

The first thought that came to mind was to pray but I didn't feel like it. I was tired of it already and it had started to become frequent. 

While I was still at this point I started praying and taking charge of my thoughts and before I knew it I was deep in. After prayers, I felt a lot better. I was able to do some things on my to-do list that I didn't feel like doing at the start of the day.

In addition to prayers, which work effectively well you may want to take note of your triggers. For me, WhatsApp is one of the things that make me anxious. The few times I uninstalled that app I felt a lot better. Sadly I can't now, the student in me needs that application.

Publishing blog posts lots of times makes me anxious about several things. However have decided, I'll just hit the publish button and whatever happens, it's fine. 

What's that things get you anxious? Is it possible to get rid of it? 

Remember, you can pray about it even if you don't feel like it. 

Here is one of the reasons for the panic attacks the other day.

 I started a podcast. It's the upgraded version of the blog interview series I started sometime last year. This time you get to listen to me and my guests. Isn't that great?

Here's the first episode of the podcast. 

Enjoy! 

The Conversation Series.


https://anchor.fm/adebayo-daniel8/episodes/The-Conversation-series-Episode-1-e15fq0h


You can read the first episode of the blog interview series here on the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts