How I met my nonexistent lover



It was in year 2011, a night before my birthday, I had read her new book; a beautiful work of art. Got me glued from the start to the end. And I made a mental note to check her out on social media the following day. The next morning I had a confirmation in my heart that God has answered my request for a special birthday gift, so I was expectant to know what it would be.

I checked her out that day, and immediately I saw her picture I knew she was the one; the special birthday gift. I found out she was asking for reviews, so I sent her my review and she loved it. From there I became more frequent in her DM and we got along and found out we had and still have a lot of things in common. We had loads of video calls and talked almost every day. I knew I had found the one for me.

 I asked her out on a date and she agreed. After our first two dates, I made my intentions known. Six months later, I asked her to marry me and she said YES! (what do you expect😉) Let me not even get you started on the proposal. I’m supposed to share our picture after this, but there’s no babe anywhere😂.


I missed this space. The blog and the blogger are on a break; we promise to be back soon.

A quick reminder for you:
God is madly in love with you, and everything you need to go through life is found in him.

This is the way God put it: “They found grace out in the desert, these people who survived the killing. Israel, out looking for a place to rest, met God out looking for them!” God told them, “I’ve never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love! And so now I’ll start over with you and build you up again, dear virgin Israel.” Jer 31: 2-5

That God still writes the best love stories. Allow him to write yours; he’s so going to blow your mind with it.

You are not alone. We might have found ourselves in situations that made us feel like we are alone in this world, but trust me, we aren’t. God is with us. Talk to Papa.

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. The very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7

“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. Matthew 6:34 MSG

Always remember, that the battle will not take you out. God got us covered.
We will be back soon😃
Till then,
Keep enjoying God.
Keep loving.

If you are new here, welcome❤. Do well to check out the other blog posts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts